Here is the information of all the sanitizing and new protocols for visiting the spa. While things may be a little different, we are happy to be able to help you relax and heal again, while keeping you, and our staff safe and healthy!
We have air purifiers in each treatment room that have HEPA filters and UV light to kill bacteria and viruses as they pass through the air filter! Everyone is required to wear masks the whole time. The staff wear a new apron with each client, and glasses. We have table and face cradle covers that are sanitized with Cavi-wipes that are medical grade and kill bacteria and viruses. We wipe down all surfaces that the client may have touched between sessions. There is a new blue bin for you to put your clothes and belongings in that is sanitized between clients. We are now offering Venmo for contactless payments @janet-estella.
We would like to walk you through what your next appointment will look like:
-Please be sure to arrive 10 minutes before your actual appointment.
-Please wait for a text message from us as to when you can enter the building.
(This gives each therapist plenty of time to sanitize their rooms and the area in the spa before and after your appointment, also keeping the number of people in the spa to a minimum)
-Please put on your mask before entering the building.
-Face masks are required to be worn by you and your therapist. We have some on-site if you don’t have one.
-Please only bring your essentials into the spa. we ask that this only be your keys, phone, and form of payment if possible.
-Upon entering the spa, please wash your hands in the sink conveniently located at the top of the stairs.
-There will be hand sanitizer in the rooms as well.
-Your therapist will go over a Covid-19 massage consent form for you to sign. COVID-19 has the potential to increase a persons risk of blood clots, which is contraindicated for massage.
-Once you arrive, you will be guided to your treatment room.
-We will not offer magazines, tea, or water. You are welcome to bring your own water.
-There are to be no friends or family allowed in with you to your appointment, if someone does come along they will be asked to wait elsewhere until your appointment is complete.
-Please if you feel sick, have been sick, been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or is sick, traveled in the last 14 days, or who is waiting on pending COVID-19 test results please do not come to your appointment. We have the right to refuse service to you if it appears you are sick or not following our new guidelines given by the state. We will not charge a cancellation fee for appointments canceled for last minute illness.
-We are now accepting Venmo for no touch payments.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and helping to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Janet Owen Estella – Owner
- 600 hour certificate in Therapeutic Massage
- 650 hour certificate in Polarity Therapy
- 300 hour Esthetics certificate
- RYSE (Raising Your Sublime Energy) practitioner training (level 3)
- Certificate in herbal medicine with Rosemary Gladstar
- 60 hour aromatherapy certificate
- Maya abdominal massage certification
- Herbal consultations under the tutelage of renowned herbalist Margi Flint
- Janet has worked with over 800 clients over the past 24 years
- Traveled with the Massachusetts Chiefs for their AAA Baseball competition in Ft Myers, Florida
- Saucony: Corporate Chair and Event Massage
- Boston Marathon – On site post event massage
- Walk for HAWK in Salem, MA – complimentary chair massage for walkers
- Numerous other walk, bike, running, and corporate events on the north shore
Janet also has taught massage therapy at Spa Tech Institute in Ipswich, MA