-Once you arrive, you will be asked to fill out a medical intake form.
-We offer tea, or water.
-We are now accepting Venmo for no touch payments.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and helping to keep everyone safe and healthy!
Janet has been a massage therapist for over 24 years! She received her training from The Polarity Realization Institute in Ipswich MA, but is a consummate student, furthering her education at the Women’s Herbal Conference annually, as well as attending various workshops throughout the year. Her most recent addition to her repertoire is the spa and esthetics services. Janet has been interviewed by WBOQ and has been a guest on Salem Access Television. She was also interviewed by New Perspectives Magazine for an article on aromatherapy. Her passion for helping people to feel their best, and heal their bodies is the motivating force in her practice. She incorporates Swedish, deep tissue, sports massage, and other modalities to help relieve her clients pain. People say that she has the right touch. Whether you have everyday tension, or a specific injury, Janet can help!
Polarity Realization Institute – Ipswich, MA
- 600 hour certificate in Therapeutic Massage
- 650 hour certificate in Polarity Therapy
- 300 hour Esthetics certificate
- RYSE (Raising Your Sublime Energy) practitioner training (level 3)
Sage Mountain Herbs – Barre, VT
- Certificate in herbal medicine with Rosemary Gladstar
Dr. Kurt Schnaubalt, Dr. Daniel Penoel, and Robbi Zeck – Provence, France
- 60 hour aromatherapy certificate
Dr Rosita Arvigo – Western, MA
- Maya abdominal massage certification
Earthsong Herbals – Marblehead, MA
- Herbal consultations under the tutelage of renowned herbalist Margi Flint
- Janet has worked with over 1,000 clients over the past 24 years
- Traveled with the Massachusetts Chiefs for their AAA Baseball competition in Ft Myers, Florida
- Saucony: Corporate Chair and Event Massage
- Boston Marathon – On site post event massage
- Walk for HAWK in Salem, MA – complimentary chair massage for walkers
- Numerous other walk, bike, running, and corporate events on the north shore
Janet also has taught massage therapy at Spa Tech Institute in Ipswich, MA
Crista is a licensed certified massage therapist who graduated from Spatech Institute in July 2021. Her specialty bodywork styles generally include intuitive, yet holistic ways of blending deep work, relaxation massage, and assisted stretching. Crista takes pride in delivering a deep therapeutic touch that still promotes relaxation, while providing a pain-free experience that gives physiological benefits to her clients long after their session.
Crista discovered yoga in her late teens and has been practicing ever since. To deepen her knowledge, she completed her first 200 hour teacher training in 2017 and has been teaching multiple styles. Crista’s passion for transforming lives through self-care has spanned well over 15 years. She is
grateful for her yoga practice as one of the main reasons for avoiding injuries while living an active lifestyle. From teaching her classes and years of studying anatomy, Crista has developed a deep understanding of muscular variations of bodies and has witnessed firsthand the benefits of blending yoga along with massage.
Crista is native to the North Shore and currently resides in Peabody with her husband Ryan, daughter Jocelyn, and dog Neely.
252 Elliott Street
Beverly, MA 01915
Monday through Saturday
By appointment only