Janet Owen Estella – Owner
- 600 hour certificate in Therapeutic Massage
- 650 hour certificate in Polarity Therapy
- 300 hour Esthetics certificate
- RYSE (Raising Your Sublime Energy) practitioner training (level 3)
- Certificate in herbal medicine with Rosemary Gladstar
- 60 hour aromatherapy certificate
- Maya abdominal massage certification
- Herbal consultations under the tutelage of renowned herbalist Margi Flint
- Janet has worked with over 800 clients over the past 18 years
- Traveled with the Massachusetts Chiefs for their AAA Baseball competition in Ft Myers, Florida
- Saucony: Corporate Chair and Event Massage
- Boston Marathon – On site post event massage
- Walk for HAWK in Salem, MA – complimentary chair massage for walkers
- Numerous other walk, bike, running, and corporate events on the north shore
Janet also has taught massage therapy at Spa Tech Institute in Ipswich, MA
Jessica is available Wednesday’s and Thursday’s 3-8 and Saturday’s 9-3
Jessica is a 2011 graduate of SpaTech Institute’s Therapeutic Massage Program in Ipswich, MA. Jessica specializes in working with clients who require regular massage maintenance due to extensive computer/desk work, intense physical activity and overall stress relief needs. She is certified in Deep Tissue, Swedish Relaxation, Sports, Myofascial Release, Pre/Post Natal and Reiki. Jessica can easily tailor sessions to the preference and needs of her clients and describes her sessions as “fluid and stress free”.
Jessica’s intention is to provide professional intuitive care to clients seeking relief from everyday wear and tear on the body both physically and mentally. Jessica has experienced the benefits of massage to relieve stress in her own life and believes that a consistent massage treatment plan can can create clarity, peace of mind and relief on many levels.
Liz is a graduate of Spa Tech in Ipswich, and has been practicing massage for over 20 years! She also has a physical therapy assistant degree, which gives her even more in depth knowledge of the muscles! She specializes in swedish, deep tissue, stretching, range of motion and sports massage. Liz enjoys working to help alleviate pain from injuries and orthopedic conditions. Her goal is to increase her clients quality of life by increasing circulation and mobility, while decreasing stress, pain, and muscle tension.