Janet Owen Estella – Owner
- 600 hour certificate in Therapeutic Massage
- 650 hour certificate in Polarity Therapy
- 300 hour Esthetics certificate
- RYSE (Raising Your Sublime Energy) practitioner training (level 3)
- Certificate in herbal medicine with Rosemary Gladstar
- 60 hour aromatherapy certificate
- Maya abdominal massage certification
- Herbal consultations under the tutelage of renowned herbalist Margi Flint
- Janet has worked with over 800 clients over the past 18 years
- Traveled with the Massachusetts Chiefs for their AAA Baseball competition in Ft Myers, Florida
- Saucony: Corporate Chair and Event Massage
- Boston Marathon – On site post event massage
- Walk for HAWK in Salem, MA – complimentary chair massage for walkers
- Numerous other walk, bike, running, and corporate events on the north shore
Janet also has taught massage therapy at Spa Tech Institute in Ipswich, MA
Please welcome Danielle!
Danielle is a licensed Massage Therapist with over ten years of experience. She is a graduate of Palmer Institute of Massage & Bodywork Salem Ma & Elizabeth Grady School of Esthetics Medford Ma. Danielle has been practicing her craft on the North Shore for the past 8 years. Trained in Swedish, Therapeutic, Hot Stone, Salt Stone, and Pre Natal Massage. She is very passionate about her work and takes great pride in helping her clients feel the best they can to lead a healthier lifestyle with less pain and stress.
Liz is a graduate of Spa Tech in Ipswich, and has been practicing massage for over 20 years! She also has a physical therapy assistant degree, which gives her even more in depth knowledge of the muscles! She specializes in swedish, deep tissue, stretching, range of motion and sports massage. Liz enjoys working to help alleviate pain from injuries and orthopedic conditions. Her goal is to increase her clients quality of life by increasing circulation and mobility, while decreasing stress, pain, and muscle tension.